How do British people feel on 4th July?

 It really depends what the weather’s doing.

The average maximum temperature in Britain in July is 19.4 Celsius. So if it’s a sunny day and the temperature is hovering around the 20 mark, and it’s not raining, then I guess we wouldn’t be depressed at all. Thanks to human-caused climate change though, we can expect things to get a whole lot hotter from here on in, but I suppose everyone on the world now has to contend with that.

Similarly, if July 4th falls on a Monday, I don’t suppose you’d see too many people in a particularly good mood.

And if there are things going on in the world of sport at that time of year, to say nothing of the result, that might impact on the national mood.

Charlie Scudsen, An American President 

Cold Steel on the Rocks 

We Are Cold Steel 

Cold Steel and the Underground Boneyard 

It's Not For Everyone 

Sister Alex

 

But other than that, the 4th July is just another day, not really much different to the 3rd or the 5th.

Comments