Weird things that get said to nurses

 Well, it didn’t happen to me, but one of my mates told me this story, and I absolutely love it.

So, my mate’s doing a night shift on a surgical ward, and he has to wheel an elderly lady to the toilet. He parks her on the loo, shuts the door and then goes back to the nurse station and waits for her to buzz.

A few minutes later, and she calls for a nurse. My mate goes back and helps her clean up and rearrange her night dress.

‘This can’t be much fun for you,’ she says, ‘looking after a useless old woman like me.’

‘No problem,’ replied my mate, ‘it’s my job, I’m here to help.’

‘I bet you wish you were working on the gynae ward,’ said the patient, ‘’all of them young pussies!’

It was the absolutely last thing my mate was expecting to hear, and he still says it’s the only single thing he remembers about the whole shift.

It's Not For Everyone

Cold Steel on the Rocks

We Are Cold Steel

Cold Steel and the Underground Boneyard

Comments