Cold Steel and the Underground Boneyard

This is the working title for my third Cold Steel Novel. When you're writing a book, it always feels like you'll never get to the point of publishing, but I am making definite progress. The draft has been sent to editors, they've sent me their advice, and I'm working on getting the manuscript ready to publish.
The story starts almost straight after the ending of We Are Cold Steel. But Cold Steel being Cold Steel, what ever they may have gained, they'll soon lose. What happens to them, and how they deal with their largely self-inflicted troubles, I hope you'll soon find out, and I hope you'll soon enjoy.
I hope that Cold Steel and the Underground Boneyard well be published either by the end of the year or early next year. I've still got my day job so it's never as quick as I'd like. In the mean time, I hope the first two books in the series will keep you entertained.



Comments